Sunday, February 3, 2008

Winter Carnival LATE ENTRY: Hopping for Spring






Inspiration from McCall and a little time on my hands, I couldn't help but play in the snow. I really am looking forward to spring, mainly because little Cole can't exactly play in the snow since we have no snow clothes for him and the fact he can't walk in boots...but that's another story.

4 comments:

Ruby said...

Your frog is amazing! I have never had church canceled before. How different. I have a question for you. I just got put in the primary presidency and our building is the exact same as yours. We are having the bottle neck problem with junior and senior primary coming and going. I remember that one of the first things you did when you were put in was change how the children come and go. I just can't remember what you did. Maybe you could comment on my blog what the protocol is. You could also email me. fabfrankes@hotmail.com Thanks!

Vicki said...

I love your frog!! I noticed it after I was leaving your house today, and had to stop and point it out to Parker. I never realized you were such a great artist. Very well done!!

Cami said...

Love the winter carnival. We were in McCall for the 4th of July. It was such fun. I've haven't been there in the winter since I was younger. What fun!!

Anonymous said...

really cool i love it. so talented. i think i am coming down with spring fever too.