

A little dip, a little dab between the sucking on the brush. That's why we only use water:).
Anyone notice the hand he's painting with? Um hum he's really showing signs of being ampidextrous lately. Holds spoon with both hands, draws with left, paints with right...interesting.

Cole and Calf made eyes at each other at the dairy farm.

Cole Reiter B. is a growing comedian and artist. He loves drawing, oh no watch out walls. Cole likes to laugh... at his own jokes or otherwise. We have a video clip I'll share later of him purposefully pulling a hat down over his eyes so he will walk into things and fall down. He's turning into a very kissy huggy snuggley fellow, which I love!
2 comments:
I can't believe how old he's getting!
Those Eyes are amazing. Watch out for the girls. Actually i am counting on parents like you to raise good boys so my girls have a chance if you know what i mean!
Post a Comment