I have a blogging question and I can't find the answer easily (by easily I mean like at the first search i do it doesn't answer my question so I give up). Can I respond directly to people's comments or questions they leave in the comment box, with out it being a comment I post myself. In other words, while looking over my comments can i directly respond to someone with out it being a comment I post myself? I feel like I'm ignoring people all the time so I'm SORRY, SO SORRY because i don't know how this thing works and I have no patiences, none whatsoever in trying to figure it out.
I have tried clicking back on a person's name in the comment box. It shows me their profile and from there I've clicked on their blog but it does nothing when i do that and anyway as I read other people's blogs it doesn't appear to be the way to correspond back to a remark.
I know, Iknow for as long as I've been blogging I should have figured this out by now, but as you can tell from the site I don't even take the time do all those nifty backgrounds, playlists of music, counter wheels and such. I'm all about efficency, get in get it done, get out. Sorry if that offends anyone but I just can't be everywhere at once and belive me I've spent hours warped into the blog trance of hoping from page to page to page and it makes me mad when I'm done and I have all these other things to get done. Oh drat, I just wasted 20 minutes already checking my blog and ignoring my kids.
2 comments:
I don't know how to respond like that. I think if you have your comments set up to be sent to you via email, you can do a quick reply that way??? Sorry!
I think leaving comments on your entry is the only way they have it set up, as far as I know. Usually if someone wants to get a response back they'll just click on the 'email follow up comments' or check back on the entry manually. I tried to look up 'ways to respond to blog comments' on the search engine, and thats all it said to do too. So... hope that helps?
Post a Comment