Monday, May 12, 2008

BURST of Inspiration


AAAAaaahhh! Just ever so often I get so totally bored with life that I just suddenly have the need to create. It's much, MUCH more than a craving, it's really a neccesity that helps me recomit to my life as a Mother. You Mom's out there know...it's tough being a Mom. Sometimes you gotta just put the laundry down and do something that makes you happy. Today I painted, how REFRESHING! I loved Cole's expression in this lowsy picture I took of him and decided I would de-fuzz it with my skills. Not too bad for an hour of work. Two months ago I bought myself some mis-kit and finally broke it out and used it, along with all my other art supplies. Holy Cow I'd forgotten that I didn't own any real water color paints anymore. So this is my ode to Pentel.

7 comments:

kg said...

Fun!

Wendy said...

you're awesome! I wish I had artistic talent like that.

Diana said...

Very nice!!

TamBaum said...

I am so impressed!

emily a. said...

You did this in an hour? It's fantastic. I love it! Keep it up.

Angie Miller said...

You are too talented for your own good. One day you will implode with creativity and it will be our loss. :)

Anonymous said...

I love them. As a mom you really do have to just have a day that you let the kids run around and the house goes to pots and you do something else so you dont loose who you are. And you are so talented. Cant wait to see what else you do. Take Care