Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cascade Photo (Shoot-out) of Cole







Jan got this outfit at a time when Gage was going through a horse phase. Now Cole is going through the horse phase and LOVES these little pants with the fringe! AND I think I FINALLY found a trick to getting Cole to pose for shots. He was convinced the outfit was a costume and that he was a COWBOY so he "posed" for this shoot-out and I have to say I think I won this one! "Yeah Me!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. So I just wanted to make sure you knew about reader.google.com. It is the only way to stay up with blogs. You might already use it but I thought I would mention it anyhow. Let me know if you have any quetsions.

Yes! It is nice to have the girls in school. The teacher is great, the school is small and awesome.

Oh and I just fall in love with Cole's eyes everytime I look at them. So cute!!

Michelle said...

Very cute pictures of Cole Amy!