This link will take you to a snippet of what Zumba looks like and sounds like in person: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4
This link will take you to a clip of our instructor, Erik, a very unique individual:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTE9vSe5CXQ (this is clearly to promote him and not Zumba)
This link will take you to a clip of the Originator of Zumba, Beto, whose VHS's and DVD's sell internationally:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOH4pM2OQ4c
The class was A LOT of fun and I now have four instructional DVD's, one CD, and a certificate that says I can instruct ZUMBA! Yes folks, it's that simple, with just 12 installation payments of 30$ month you can instruct Zumba too. :) Okay it's a little more than just that but at the end of the workshop it felt like such an infomercial and I felt like a piece of chewed meat ready to market myself to the wide anticipating Metropolis of Boise Idaho. Anyway, guess I'm on my way.
Interested in Zumba around here? Go to http://www.nampaparksandrecreation.org/Classes.aspx?programId=29
5 comments:
Wow! Can you shake it like that? What a workout! I used to love to salsa in my college days. Maybe you should teach it for enrichment :)
Raundi
Looks like fun!
I didn't watch the whole video, but the way you described him earlier was right on. He was kind of funny to watch.
I'v been taking a Zumba class at Timberhill since May & I LOVE IT, it is so much more fun than any dumb old aerobic or step class - and still a really great workout! Congrats on getting certified!
Timberhill what? for others who would like to join.
Post a Comment