"Huh???" That was my response to the rose ceremony last night. Here are my opinions today:
Jason appeared to be trying to find reasons to not go forward with Jillian. Who gets ther undies in a bunch over a perfectly sane philosophy of "I want to marry my best friend"? Jason needs to take a marriage prep class if he thinks passion is the feeling that will carry you through. (Side Question: Does anyone know, is it a rule that the Bachelor cannot divulge their personal opinions unless the competitor brings it up?) I wondered why Jason didn't try to clarify his understanding of what Jillian ment by marrying your bestfriend. Ugh! He really bugs me. Anyway my bottom line with that is she's too good for him and he knew it. Just like Stephanie, Jillian needs someone stronger.
We read a book for bookclub entitled, "The Five Love Languages". It was an insightful look at how each of us interpret love differently. There is a dominant way in which we feel loved; some people need touch to know they are loved, some need quality time, others gifts, acts of service, or need to hear it spoken. Last night Jason made references to how each of the ladies showed him how they were feeling. He made quite a complimentary statement about how Melissa knows how to show him she cares via kisses, holding hands...I think Jason's love language is touch. Both Molly and Jillian do not show the same kinds of touchy feely as does Melissa. The funny thing is I perceive Melissa as clingy, needy, and insecure. Perhaps that is because touch is not my dominant love language. But I would say it IS her's and so she and Jason share that connection.
I kept asking, "Where is Deanna? When does Deanna make her appearance?" Ugh! Bring her back already. Get it over with! So no Deanna last night again. I hate how previews lure you into thinking you'll see something that you won't.
I don't know who to root for at this point. I like Molly better than Melissa but that doesn't mean I want Molly to end up with Jason. I just don't think I like Jason that well. There's breadth in him but no depth. I would just be so much more concerned about what he's like as a communicator, father, friend and less concerned with wether I say the right thing so he picks me. I wonder how long he was married for and what that marriage was like. I don't see someone who has a better picture of what marriage should be like for as old as he is and with some previous experience.
2 comments:
I was totally suprised too. Did you catch the stuff at the end about stuff being too dramatic for camera? What was that all about?
Ladies, Ladies. It is all going to come out in the next couple weeks. Drama. I must agree. He is totally crazy. Jillian in my mind was awesome. I hate the camera only shows you certain things. She had so much depth and emotion. She really is too good for him. Honestly if the type you keep picking isnt working then maybe you should stop going after the same kind of girl. Amy....you are the one to blame for this crazy addiction I have...=) David has been watching it with me and he can not stand Molly...so our pick is Mellisa, at this point. Molly seems very fake to me and we are not seeing the real Molly. That is just my opinion. Plus much more. =) Until next week.
Post a Comment