PS I had a doc appointment yesterday. Just the weigh in , mearsure, and heart beat check. All is well. Next appointment is the beloved "Glu-cola" test.
PSS Gage just started a pre-school this past week. I was holding out till next year but we literally happened upon this school as it used to be a teaching store. I went to get some pre-reading supplies for Gage and found it was now a school instead. We walked in and Gage looked around and asked, "Mom can I come here?" I collected all the info, Lans came with us to observe. They actually invited Gage to participate during the observation he jumped right in with their opening routine. He's in a class with 11 other boys; he makes 12. This addition to his routine will really help him with his social skills and continue to challenge him mentally. We're all very excited about it.
PSSS The Bach is over and it was anti-climatic last night. Jillian has poetential to be a really great bachelorette. I hope she's smart about it and wise to ABC'S ways.
PSSS The Bach is over and it was anti-climatic last night. Jillian has poetential to be a really great bachelorette. I hope she's smart about it and wise to ABC'S ways.
1 comment:
That is very cute, you are a creative mom!
Post a Comment