We've almost finished up a bathroom. We were about to call it done last night but found that chatting with friends till all hours of the night is much more fun! So we were going to call it done today but we are missing approximately 3 SF laminate, I don't know how that happened, I was very on top of the measurements and ordering 5% more material than the actual square footage. So when we figure that out and get the boys room carpet patched this week THEN we can call it truly DONE!
The boys have been having play dates and enjoyed one after noon of playing in their pool. That'll be put to some good use this summer.
I've officially stopped teaching 5am Zumba till sometime after the baby arrives and I've recooperated. But I've really enjoyed subbing evening classes and am hoping to keep teaching the Boot Camp class till arrival. On May 1 I was quite excited and relieved to respond to the question, "When are you due?" by answering, "Next month!"
Lanson started his 18 week training program for his sprint triathlon this coming Aug. Any of you in the Rexburg area at that time should come on out! It would be fun to see you and help us cheer Lans on! Mark your calendars for Aug. 15th!
Cole is showing lots of potty training interest. I did trick him into peeing on the pot while on an outing to a quilting store. Now we have the training potty out and he is showing interest in using it. The plan is not to get formal or official about it till after the baby arrives and we can concentrate on something special for Cole to do to be the BIG Brother. I'm sure it will back fire but I have to live with some kind of hope!
Gage has enjoyed his co-op group fieldtrip to the fish hatchery and a dinosaur day at his other pre-school where he dug for fossils, went dinosaur hunting, ate brontosaurus burgers and played in a jump house.
We met my parents for breakfast one morning to deliver a graduation present for my little sisterwho just finished up at BYU! Congrats Kelli and thanks for the cinnamon rolls Mom and Dad.
Lans' Mom came to visit and we had a great time! I put her straight to work on a baby quilt for Dane and she helped with the boys. We had a great little lunch at a local she-she-poo-poo kind of tea and coffee house. The gelato was very good. I've never had mint chocolate leave such a terrific after taste in my mouth. We'll have to go back. It was nice to work and chat and be productive! Thanks so much Jan, it was such a nice visit!
2 comments:
Where is the triathlon going to be? Actually in Rexburg or where? We want to come! :)
Go Lan-Son-Son!
Post a Comment