Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"He was Chubby and Plump, a right Jolly ole' Elf..."

(click to enlarge any of the following)

















6 mo old and the sweetest little bean. Dane's almost crawling, he sings, " La, la, la..." most of the time these days, and he weighs 19lbs! Yeah, he's an elf all right.

8 comments:

Kate said...

What a beautiful baby! I love his smile! He is so adorable! I think that he looks a lot like Gage.

Wendy said...

What a cutie! I love that smile!

kg said...

Go Beaves, love that pictures!! Just want to squeeze him! :)

Red Head Family said...

So cute!! He looks a lot like you Amy.

Angie Miller said...

A perfect blend of both your kids!

bledsoeblog said...

So sweet to see this little chunk on Thursday! Thanks for coming over.

jenny.hawkes said...

Certainly a jolly elf. I can't recall seeing a picture of him where he isn't smiling. He's looking more like his brothers now. Darling boy!

Vicki said...

What a happy, adorable, cutie pie you have!!