Friday, January 11, 2008

This Message is Brought to You by ↑ or ↓?

Gage has his frist Primary talk this Sunday. He really did a great job at tonight's first two practices but the third is the one we decided to get on tape. However you look at it, fortunately or unfortunatley, the following 50 seconds is what we have to offer you. Turn your volume WAY up.

4 comments:

kg said...

That is so cute! Gage has such his own little personality! I'm glad you got this on camera :)

OI like your new blog layout too!

Alyce Dribnak said...

So cute! Brooklynn said he did a good job in church. I'm still laughing.

bledsoeblog said...

This video was so cute Amy! I loved it! I will take you up on the "clubbing" adventure any day! Do you think we could get a group from bookclub to join us?!!!

Angie Miller said...

My favorite is Amy cracking up in the background.