Friday, January 18, 2008

Riverdance and Gino's

Thanks to my Mama's I was decked out for a date to the final tour of Riverdance!

We went to Gino's in BODO and then over to the Morrison Center for some fascinating entertainment. I couldn't sit still, I think Irish Folk Dancing runs through my veins. I just love the music, athleticism, and grace of this particular style of dance. It was the second time I've seen it and I was just in awe as the first time. Love it! Thanks Lans, great Christmas present! and thanks Mom and Jan for the birthday gifts, such fun!

4 comments:

Angie Miller said...

YOU LOOK SO GORG!

kg said...

Sounds like an excellent evening...you look fab :)

bledsoeblog said...

NO FAIR, so much fun an excitement! Love the hair! I wish my hair grew as fast as yours!

Ruby said...

Amy!!! I am so glad I found you! Sara found my blog last night, and through hers I found Jessica's and then yours. You look amazing! My heart rate is through the roof I am so glad to get in touch with you again. How is primary? We are in Springville now. Kevin is still working for Kleinfelder and is in school at BYU for his PHd.