SMACK-dab in the middle of blowing kisses!
"It's like the shirt says ladies, heartbreaker."
The boys are very much into super hero's right now. Not a morning goes by without Superman and Batman sweeping through the houuse. It's what they play together for the longest period of time and it is very entertaining to watch, if you have the time. SO Cole is also known as the Silent Destroyer and is quickly becoming Mom's nemesis. Crimes include: ripped books, colored markers on the table, bathroom decor on the floor (which means he's climbing up on top the toilet seat), TP un-rung, Shoe laces missing from shoes, church visual aids sucked to shreads leaving marker all over his mouth and cheeks, bead necklaces broken and scattered, straps broken off decor boxes...etc...etc. I try and catch him in the act and I'm always too late. The funny part is that whenever I find him, he looks up at me with those big blues, laughs and crinkles his nose. Oh! He is SO cute and such a stinker. Anyway I title this blog "Faster than the speed of light" because I cannot catch him in action with the camera AND when I want to catch a smile from this child it is IMPOSSIBLE!!! The above photos are the best he's taken since my Sis-in-law took his 1 yr pics.
1 comment:
Aren't you glad they are so cute. The destruction could be even more frustrating.
Post a Comment