That's a lot of fun. If you can, its best to avoid an earthquake all together. However, if one cannot clear enough distance from the San Andreas fault, or from Rocky Dog Bandit, to reasonably avoid an earth quake the please ensure that Clark Kent or Cher are nearby as they are the only two persons with the ability to turn back time and avoid an earthquake.
Hey its your cousin Michelle. I can't believe how grown up your boys are!!! Love the blog. I'm glad I found it so I can keep tabs on whats going on in the Baumgartners home.
5 comments:
THat is cute!!!
That's a lot of fun. If you can, its best to avoid an earthquake all together. However, if one cannot clear enough distance from the San Andreas fault, or from Rocky Dog Bandit, to reasonably avoid an earth quake the please ensure that Clark Kent or Cher are nearby as they are the only two persons with the ability to turn back time and avoid an earthquake.
Hey - so sorry to hear about your frog. You doing OK?
Hey its your cousin Michelle. I can't believe how grown up your boys are!!! Love the blog. I'm glad I found it so I can keep tabs on whats going on in the Baumgartners home.
Oh my gosh I am still laughing!! How cute!
Post a Comment