Hey, we decided to put our family blog (rognon and williams)on private. so if you want an invite just let me know which email you want me to send it to. Thanks.
you can email me at killiancelele_jarlath@hotmail.com. It's the one I use for things that can be considered spam, so I'm okay posting it on here. I'll check for your email. If you have any other family's emails that you think might be interested in either blog, feel free to add their emails too. Thanks Amy.
I wanted to leave this message before I forgot. I'm at work and don't have your email, so this will be public praise...
I just got off the phone with mom and she was almost to tears when she described how you guys had brought dinner for them on Sunday, move-in day, and how much it meant to them.
Good job, and thanks for taking care of my parents in their old age.
Amy and Lanson, Your family is so darn cute! This is Katie Sanchez (Shaffer)... way back from the U-ward. It's so fun to get caught up through blogs and seeing who you can find. Where are you guys living now? We are in Patterson, CA. Here is our blog if you are interested: pksanchez.blogspot.com or email: to_katie_s@yahoo.com. I'd love to hear from you. Take care, Katie
Amy- I don't know why it took me so long to figure out how to get to your blog. From your comment on my blog, it wouldn't let me go to your blog, so I assumed it was private. Anyway, it was fun to hear from you and then see your cute family. Your kids are so cute. They really are a good mix if the both of you! COurtney
6 comments:
This is really cute and the music fits perfectly.
Hey, we decided to put our family blog (rognon and williams)on private. so if you want an invite just let me know which email you want me to send it to. Thanks.
-Michelle
you can email me at killiancelele_jarlath@hotmail.com. It's the one I use for things that can be considered spam, so I'm okay posting it on here. I'll check for your email. If you have any other family's emails that you think might be interested in either blog, feel free to add their emails too. Thanks Amy.
Amy,
I wanted to leave this message before I forgot. I'm at work and don't have your email, so this will be public praise...
I just got off the phone with mom and she was almost to tears when she described how you guys had brought dinner for them on Sunday, move-in day, and how much it meant to them.
Good job, and thanks for taking care of my parents in their old age.
Much love,
Mark
Amy and Lanson,
Your family is so darn cute! This is Katie Sanchez (Shaffer)... way back from the U-ward. It's so fun to get caught up through blogs and seeing who you can find. Where are you guys living now? We are in Patterson, CA. Here is our blog if you are interested: pksanchez.blogspot.com or email: to_katie_s@yahoo.com. I'd love to hear from you.
Take care,
Katie
Amy- I don't know why it took me so long to figure out how to get to your blog. From your comment on my blog, it wouldn't let me go to your blog, so I assumed it was private. Anyway, it was fun to hear from you and then see your cute family. Your kids are so cute. They really are a good mix if the both of you!
COurtney
Post a Comment