Lanson's Family Blog
Wow, you have some serious talent!
Pretty!!
I still remember that pic you painted of a park setting that you had by the table in your dining room in Corvallis. Loved it! You are so talented.
I like it a lot! My big poppies are just starting to pop. Your welcome to come over and take a picture and then do a watercolor of it. hint hint hint.....
All I can say is WOW!!You truly are talented!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, you have some serious talent!
Pretty!!
I still remember that pic you painted of a park setting that you had by the table in your dining room in Corvallis. Loved it! You are so talented.
I like it a lot! My big poppies are just starting to pop. Your welcome to come over and take a picture and then do a watercolor of it. hint hint hint.....
All I can say is WOW!!
You truly are talented!!
Post a Comment