Thursday, June 5, 2008
For My Sister's In Law
I have two Sister's in Law who have fabulous camera's, a good eye and take outstanding photos. One of them even does photo shoots like Deb on Napoleon, "Now think of sea horses dancing around your head....I think this is really going to work." J/K Kim, she is a natural light photographer not a head shots photographer. Anyway, my other sister Tami just got a new camera and has been doing a photo a day to get used to it and it's been a lot of fun to check in on her pics, she's zany and writes like a columnist critic, histarical. Anyway I just wanted to fit in with the photo crowd and am inspired so much by the photo's they take. So this is my lucky shot for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way better than the junky pictures I put up! Maybe some day we will both be as good as Kim. But I do love my camera, you should totally get one.
Wow! that's beauatiful and you can see the bee in action! Great shot! What kind of flower is that? Yay for photos...and yes, I think Tami writes like a columnist, I think that is the perfect description. So excited to see you guys!!
It's so kind of you highlight the talent that both Jessi and I have. I hope that Kim and Tami don't get offended that your commetn doesn't address their talents :0)haha!
Post a Comment