We had a very pleasent trip to Oregon for a family reunion. The house was filled with little children and it was very enjoyable to watch them interact and love each other. We celebrated Father's Day and had four generations of Men present and that was momentous, I felt honored to be in the presense of such wonderful men. I also got to stop by and visit my lil Sis. It's always good to see her I enjoy her company and conversation. Then Mark and I got to spend some fun time together hunting down our brother Kyle. We never caught up with him but I enjoyed the company and car ride, thanks Mark. Riding in a car with you is always nostalgic of H.S.
Since being home the boys have started swimming lessons. Gage is the class comedian and LOVES the attention of his teacher. He enjoys the water, especially the splashing part. Cole and I get to take the parent/baby class together and I can't say enough good things about this experience. He is such a pleasent individual, has a good sense of humor, and for being as active and exploratory as he is, he sure is cuddly. He has no fear of water and loves gliding around on his front and back. He's a good kicker and "scooper" I'm surprised at how fast he has caught on to this concept.
The boys had their first official overnighter up at Gigi and Grandpa's. They did so well with their grandparents I'm tempted to send them up there every weekend. ;) I REALLY appreicated this opportunity as I had a fantastic time attending workshops and classes to becoming a group fitness instructor. I'm pleased to announce that I passed my written and practical exams with flying colors! It was a marvelous experience and I look forward to finding time to finish my paper work so I can be official! The close of that weekend was also a highlight as we celebrated my Mom's 29th birthday:) and my sister Kel and brother Curtis came up. The time went too fast but we started breaking in the kareoke machine and finding all the best nook and crannies at the new house while playing hide-and-seek. Prior to the boys heading up north my mom came down and we had a fun time shopping downtown and viewing the Idaho Water Color Society's current exhibit.
Here are some sneek peeks and blasts from the past! Enjoy!
Wow! Again, can't believe how much Cole reminds me of my brothers. Esp Ky in this pic.
This photo needs no introduction but Ky was kind enough to let me turn him into my sister
Saturday morning fun at our house.
Littlest sister Kelli dressed in doll clothes. That's a premie Cabbage Patch she's next to.
3 comments:
I agree about Cole looking like Kyle there and I almost want to say that Grace looks like that a little!
Hey Amy,
It's Katie Tucker. I can't remember if I've commented on your blog yet. I found you a few months ago, (and a ton other old friends) and added them to my google reader so I'd get updates, but I was blog crazy and hopping around to everyone that I think that I forgot to say hi, so HI! I have loved catching up with your fam, it's great to reconnect with our old Corvallisite (is that a word?) friends. Anyways, check out ours when you get a chance, take care.
Sounds like you had lots of fun family memories the past couple of weeks. I love to get together with my brothers and sister too. Wow your sister was a wee one.
Post a Comment