Tuesday, September 9, 2008

News Flash! Broken Camera Leads to Blog's End?

A few weeks ago I went to sabbatoge my husband and collect a little black mail on my digi camera. I was going to post a video clip of him reading...Breaking Dawn!!!! But, when I went to capture the illeged scandal THE DARN CAMERA WOULDN"T WORK! And hasn't worked since. So alas all I can give is a semi- colorful reading of recent events...I won't end our blog but I can't promise any fun pictures till we decide to replace the camera. Sorry.

THE HOUSE IS ON THE MARKET! but no lookers

JAN CAME TO HELP GET THE HOUSE IN EMACULATE CONDITION but it's already starting to look like we need to pressure wash again and I'm afraid we'll have no lookers till after the bark dust turns grey and drab and all the light fixtures will need to be taken down and thoroughly washed again.

GAGE STARTED PRESCHOOL THIS WEEK (SORRY NO SAD SIDE TO THAT ONE)

AMY STARTED TEACHING A FITNESS CLASS CALLED:BOOT CAMP BASICS (NO SAD SIDE TO THAT EITHER)

COLE IS TALKING WHICH MEANS I have no baby anymore. HIS FIRST SENTENCE HAS BEEN: "I WANT A DRINK OF JUICE!" since we don't have juice around our house very often it seems to have been quite a motivator. THE CUTEST THING HE SAYS AND DOES IS PRETEND TO BE BATMAN AND HE'LL SHOUT "BATMAN!" AND TAKE OFF RUNNING JUST LIKE HIS BIG BROTHER...BTW, How do you tell little boys who have already been Batman and Robin for Halloween that they cannot be Batman and Robin again??? THE SECOND THING HE SAYS THAT'S SO CUTE IS "OKAY" BUT PICTURE HIM SAYING IN A HIGH PITCHED,"ooOH-KAY-EE." I really need video of this.

LANS IS EXSTATIC ABOUT HUNNTING SEASON but his best hunt'n buddy has just moved to Idaho Falls. WE MISS YOU PETERSON'S! COME BACK! COME BACK!!!!! WHAAAAA!
We have to make new friends now and that is a hard thing to do.

WELL, THAT WRAPS UP THE BEST AND WORST OF IT FOR US RIGHT NOW. CAN'T COMPLAIN, LIFE IS A BLESSING. A boring blessing, BUT A BLESSING.

4 comments:

TamBaum said...

So if Lans is reading the last book then he obviously liked the first ones. So tell him to tell Darin to read it!

And why can't they be the same thing for Halloween. Who cares, it would be kind of funny!

Diana said...

HA! I can't believe Lans was reading that. I haven't given in yet and don't intend on doing so anytime soon!

For Halloween you should switch and let Cole be Batman and Gage be Robin ;)

kg said...

Fun update, sorry about your camera! I agree, the boys can be the same thing for Halloween, Grant was for three years straight :)

Anonymous said...

Ok so David on the third book too. I have only had time to read the first one but since he has made it through the other ones he wants me to read them. Anyhow I dont know if he wants it posted either =)