Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Happy Haunting


Spooktacular Pumpkin carving boys!

It's your frinedly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Superman's not-so-finest hour. Poor guy's got a cold.


The boys trick-or-treated at Lans' work. They always do such a terrific job with decorating it's really quite amazing! Thanks MWI! Then we went to the ward trunk or treat. The boys walked around with Gigi aka Miss Fiona, a wonderful character from the book Miss Fiona's Stupendous Pumpkin Pies by Mark Kimball Moulton, and had a fabulous time sliding down the huge blow up slide, eating doughnuts, and getting CANDY! Then we came home and Spidey and Miss Fiona baked a Pumpkin Pie!

In the story everyone has Miss Fiona's pie at midnight. We explained in simple terms that Midnight means "tomorrow". So Gage happily went to bed in order to get his slice of pumpkin pie tomorrow! ;)








That no-bake cream cheese pumpkin pie is STUPENDOUS! THANK YOU Miss Fiona!

8 comments:

kg said...

I can't get over how much Gage is just a little Lanson! Cute super heros you have!! We're excited to see you soon!

Wendy said...

Your mom looks so good! I just might have to get the recipe for the pie from you. It looks really good.

Diana said...

I was going to say the same thing about Gage looking like Lans! Looks like you had a great Halloween!!

Cami said...

so nice to have such cute super heros around.

The Boys Club plus a girl! said...

Boy, Gage may look a lot like Lance, but the other little guy totally reminds me of you, Amy! And say hi to your mom for us. We wish you would all move back!

Vicki said...

Love the friendly neighborhood Spidermans!! The pies look delicious!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

YES... i'm a blogger. i doubt you are you shocked. :) hey, i'm having a shoe party at my house next week! there's a post on my page w/ details. see ya sunday..

Jessica said...

Hey Amy,
those pumpkin pies might be able to console me with my chocolate situation. Thanks so much for the comments...i'll definitley have to try the suckers :) I actually really liked the movie ( obviously the book was so much better) but I did enjoy it...I saw it with Ben and he actually liked it too...yay!