Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm already Stuffed!


My husband's family has decendants from New Zeland and a few of them have traveled there. One thing you don't want to say after eating a filling meal is, "I'm stuffed!" That's their way of saying, "I'm pregnant!"
I'm not due till June but the morning sickeness takes over my life so much I just wanted to let my family and friends know I still love you but I can't stay up late, eat out (unless I choose and that's on the spry), or run around like I normally like to...Thanks so much for the ride the other night Sara Adams, it was literally a little life saver. Later that night I had an emergency doctor's visit and had to stay off my feet the following days. Baby is safe and will hopefully stay that way! I'm not very excited yet just trying to live through each part of every day, with the hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
One comedic moment (well it'll be funnier as time goes by) was last week when I was throwing up in the kitchen sink, I hear Cole scooting one of our kitchen chairs over. He stands next to me and starts spitting into the sink and making heaving noises. Oh the joy! I dislike being pregnant, I'd even use the word hate except for that fact I don't want it to sound like I hold any animosity toward the baby or bringing children into the world, but I DO have to say, being sick , getting fat, feeling emotional, and not knowing everything will turn out right...is awful and I detest it.
Have a Happy, Happy, Thanksgiving everyone!

25 comments:

Alyce Dribnak said...

Congrats Amy and Lanson! I wondered why you weren't at church on Sunday. I asked Lanson and he gave me this weird look and said your were sick. Well I wish you well in the months to come. Let me know if you need help with the boys!!! Enjoy your Thanksgiving and don't get overstuffed!

Sara said...

OH MY GOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!! No wonder you had a headache on Sunday! :) Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

Sara said...

By the way, that's so scary that you had to had to see the doctor that night! I'm glad I was able to assist in the safety of your little "nudger". ;)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am sooo happy for you!! Some lucky spirit is just waiting to come down down to two amazing parents, and two darling brothers!!

Cami said...

Congrats! Hopefully the throwning up and such will go quickly.

Nate / Mary said...

Congratulations!! I hope you feel better soon.

Andrea said...

Congratulations, Amy and Lanson! I'm happy & excited for you!

Courtney said...

Hooray Amy and Lans! That's exciting. I feel the same way about pregnancy (I think I've used the "h" word before and I don't think the babies mind)!! Hang in there.

kg said...

What, you couldn't of waited until stuffing some real turkey in you on Thursday? :)

Congratulations! We're all excited! Your mom cried.

Love,
Gigi, Grandpa, Kim, Mark, Grant and Gracie.

Ben Greenfield said...

That is so great - congrats! Great blog too. You really know how to tell a good story!

So Many M's said...

Congrats you guys, that is awesome news. Hope the rest of the pregnancy is just delightful (or something like that). Take care
The Tuckers

Elizabeth said...

I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see what this cute baby will look like! Hope you feel better and that the time goes by fast because pregnancy is WAY too long!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I feel for you, I hope you can get plenty of rest with your two boys. Hey maybe it will be a GIRL! =) Take care. Hang in there.

Lambson Family said...

Congratulations Amy! I am so excited for you!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! Such happy news... well except for the morning sickness part... :) I hope you're feeling better soon. Happy Thanksgiving!

bledsoeblog said...

We are so excited for you! I too was wondering where you were on Sunday! I hope you start feeling better. You look amazing, even wearing "skinny jeans" (at Rachelle's party!!!), who'd ever thought you were hiding a prego belly in those cute jeans! If there is anything we can do for you, we are just a phone call and a few streets away! Sending you our love and thoughts!
The Bledsoe's

jenny.hawkes said...

Great news (well, besides the feeling terrible part). Congratulations!!

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

Oh my goodness that a super exciting!!! Next family get together you will have to let me get some shots of your cute growing fam!!! Love you!!!

Darin said...

Congrats, that's great!

TamBaum said...

Very exciting!!! If it is a girl I give you permission to name her Tami.

Ruby said...

My Uncle married a girl from his mission from New Zealand. He apparently made that mistake of saying,"I'm stuffed" at a restaurant! Good job on the baby! They are a lot of work aren't they?!

The Boys Club plus a girl! said...

You've got enough congrats on your comments, so another one won't hurt! Congratulations! Good luck, Amy, and take it easy! I'm so glad your mom is there to help! Take care!

Angie Miller said...

WHAT? I am so out of the loop. Bring me back in! And congratulations. I have a very strong feeling its a girl. You can name her Angie.

C & C said...

Congratulations Amy and Lanson! I hope the puking doesn't last too long for you!

cupcakefitz said...

Amy,
congrats! I am so happy for you!