When pregnant, I never feel the speed and energy I do while not expecting (not surprising). So I'm finally starting to feel better and it's like getting out of driving in only first gear for three months and FINALLY moving into second which brings with it relief and hope that I'll beable to pick up more speed at least for the next trimester. Here is my attempt at bringing everyone up to speed with our goings on... in reverse order of course since I'm not about to fiddle around with rearranging all the pics I've uploaded. Next time, cause I'm sure there'll be one I'll upload better. :)
Snow has finally arrived and Cole loves dawning his suit... for about ten minutes.









3 comments:
Don't know how I missed this post! Nice update, fun pictures, like you're new banner :) :)
Those pictures of Megan and Gage made me giggle. Maybe we'll have him over to play early next week.
Glad you are feeling better. I absolutely LOVE the pictures Kim took of ya'll! Beautiful family!! We'll root for a girl for you, but your boys are so cute...
Post a Comment