Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Greetings

I had a good doctor's apointment two weeks ago (yes I am that behind on things). The baby measured between 12w 2d and 12w 4 days bumping my due date up to the mid june range. Our doctor explained that the baby is developed enough that you could almost do the complete anatomical exam, he pointed out the four chambers of the heart, the halves of the brain, the organs, bladder...I know he also looked for gender but said nothing and I am not ready to hear what it is yet anyway so I didn't ask. THAT apointment is February 3rd. I checked the Chinese birth chart, out of curiosity, it said it'll be a girl. Blow on the dice everybody, "Come on girl!"

6 comments:

kg said...

Aren't Chinese birth charts always right? :) Either way we sure know he/she will be VERY cute!!!

Wendy said...

First of all, love the family pictures! Second, both of my girls were correct on the chinese birth chart, so hopefully it's right with you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a girl.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news Amy and Lans! Cute cute profile of the babe.

Ambrose Ambush said...

1st... I love the pics!!! and 2nd A girl would look very nice in your already beautiful family!

Tendra said...

Congratulations Amy! I love your family pics.

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

i will think happy girl thoughts for you!!! they worked for me. ;) of course three little boys would be a BLAST!