We have much video to sort through, reformat, and set in a slideshow, but I don't know when that'll get done. But I do have to say my boys got a peddle tractor that they just ADORE! I'll get the pics from my parents and post them! Hope everyone had a nice holiday!
What a bunch of great holiday memories. By the way, I saw you tonight and didn't take the opportunity to thank you for the yummy Christmas cookies and adorable card. So sweet of you!
5 comments:
Those are fun Pictures.
Happy Birthday, Old Lady!
We were in Cascade for Christmas too! We've got to meet up there some time!
Fun pictures! Looks like you had a great holiday.
It looks like your family enjoyed the holidays very much. Did Cole get a baby doll for his birthday? I love it!!
What a bunch of great holiday memories. By the way, I saw you tonight and didn't take the opportunity to thank you for the yummy Christmas cookies and adorable card. So sweet of you!
Post a Comment