Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bachelor : The Game Plan

Molly - As much as I didn't care for her defensive tactics in episode one, she played a really nice offense in last night's bachelor. And let's face it her defensive tactics worked so I'll hand her that. What I appreciate about Molly is that she's not involved herself in any of the sideline comotion girls like Megan, Erica, and Shannon create. Other girls whose tactics are strong are Melissa's, Jillians, Naomi's and Stephanies. I was glad to see that these girl's stayed. It will make for an interesting game next week.

My predictions: Molly is in the most secure spot at this point. I could see her making it to the the final two. In second I see a toss between Melissa and Jillian. Jillian appears to be more confident to me than Melissa but both come across as fun, upbeat, maturer individuals. Intuitively I just don't see it working out with either Naomi or Stephanie. There is always one who is "THE KISSER" and I think that it's Naomi. Jason mentioned in last weeks episode that she had a good set of lips. But when it comes down to true companionship I don't think it's meant to be. Stephanie is the most mature for sure, she could step into the attentive wife and freindly step mother roll nicely in attitude and spirit but let's address her level of maintenance and southern living culture. She is really a Southern Bell, proper and polite. But don't you wonder about the lack of romance between the two during the dance after Nikki left. The kiss was really one sided, I don't believe Jason was feeling it. I predict she's going next. I just don't see them as compatible. If Lauren was the outlyer for bossiness then Stephanie is the outlyer for submissiness and the extremes have always got to go.

So the score board is as follows:
Roses Kisses Waterworks (Timeouts) 1on1's
Jillian 4 2 0 1
Molly 4 5+ 0 1
Stephanie 4 2 0 1
Naomi 4 12+ 1? 0
Melissa 4 3 2 1

I think it's official the Deanna comes back in the picture next week. THAT will add some new drama to the picture for sure. In one of the previews I saw Jason crying in agony, dramatically grasping for a railing as the tears overcome him...wow the pressures on.

And I just have to say I think Shannon used up her timeouts and then some in the last two episodes. Glad she's gone, the wacko. Also I thought it wise Jason didn't hand out the last rose. Good offensive move on his part.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I haven't watched this show for a few seasons but after reading your posts about I feel like I need to go online and watch all the ones from this season. I dno't know if they would be as entertaining as your blog though.

Wendy said...

I love to read your perspective. We are definitely thinking the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Amy, So I had nothing to do the other day so I thought why not see what Bachlor is all about. I did watch last season some and liked Jason so I thought I better check it out. Big mistake. I spent hours online catching up. I have to still watch last nights, but will do that soon. Anyhow I guess this is all your fault. =) Dang curiosity. But yes I do agree with you and enjoy reading what you have to say. So... any more predictions on the nail thing?

Angie Miller said...

You are hilarious.

bledsoeblog said...

OH MY GOODNESS, I didn't know you are a fan too!!! I have been dying to talk to someone about this Bachelor! Love Jason, don't really love some of the girls. The girls I am rooting for are Stephanie (which we know HER fate thanks to last weeks episode which left me BAWLING my eyes out!) and Melissa. I really like Molly, but did she "hook up" with Jason on her one-on-one date with the tent? If so, she is a little hussy! I do like Molly, but if she gives it up THAT quickly, I don't know what to think!