Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today's the BIG DAY!

1:30 today we take a little peek at baby #3! First and foremost we hope this little baby's body is healthy and functioning properly, at least as far as the Dr. can tell. Secondly, we hope we can tell if it's a boy or girl. Cross your finger's that baby is up for a cooperative photo shoot. Thirdly, we hope it's a girl. But if it's a boy I've mentally prepared my pros vs. cons and know there will be many up side's to another boy, I'll just need the next four months to get over the dissapointment. Sad but true, I'm only human. At this very moment 8:54 am I am most nervous about my response in the Dr. office if it is a boy. I hope I don't fall apart right in front of everyone. Wish us LUCK! ;)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun. We have our ultrasound appointment today too, at 1. I'll be sending girl vibes your way and crossing my fingers! Good luck with everything. We're excited to see pics of the cute baby.

kg said...

Good luck! No matter what it will be wonderful!!! A tiny snuggly baby in your arms so very soon!!! I'm crossing my fingers for all of what you mentioned!