Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kicking and Squirming

Just a little baby note: Plenty of kicking and squirming happening the last three days. I was starting to get a bit concerned since I felt the boys as early as 14 weeks! I'm at 18 and there just hasn't been enough movement to really say, yes I feel the baby move. But now I can and I am much relieved...accept with this new movement comes more new movement...I refer to it as the POOCH and POP! I'm not into taking pictures of my "growing body" but let's just say this term refers to the WHOLE anterior. Also the girl who cut my hair this past week asked me if I've ever done the needle test. I tried once but couldn't figure it out. She said she loved doing it and told me before I leave she was getting a needle to try it out...she knows I'm hoping for a girl. So...there were bunches of circles, lines, and mystery movements that she could not distinguish. Neither can I so I can't say the needle test works....because I'm not having like 8 children or somehthing crazy like that. Watch my next and LAST pregnancy will deliver quads and makes me eat my words.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill's original blog does not exist, but her mountaincreekfoto.blogspot.com is now her working blog (I think that's the link), and you can access the link from my blog. Glad you found me too!!

Wendy said...

It's so exciting when you finally feel them. I'm crossing my fingers for a girl!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

the needle, and pendulum, and other "voodoo" tricks as i call them didn't work for me! haha.. probably because i didn't BELIEVE. :) my dr, however did guess that she was a girl after listening to her first heart beat. 50/50 chance, right?