Saturday, May 30, 2009

Life Goes On...

Cant' Help but be a superhero...

During "rest time" we all go down, even Gage is confined to the couch to chill for a bit with books or a movie. This particular day I woke to hearing soft running footsteps back and forth from his bedroom to the family room where he was to be resting. After the about the third pass I peeked through slit eyes to watch Gage sneak out of his room with a cape while already clad in his firetruck footies. Next and last he darted out with rolled socks. I opened my eyes full and waited for him to notice I was watching him. When he did he giggled as he was putting the socks on as gloves and says, "I'm being a superhero."
"How can you not?" I asked
He shrugged and sheepishly says, "Yes."
Then I asked him to fly down to the mailbox.
Father-Son Campout...

Lans took the boys out to Emmett for the ward's Father-Son campout. Gage and Cole had a wonderful time, playing with sticks, rocks, roasting dogs and mallows. Then the boys put themselves to bed at 9:00 so they could play in the tent. Lans said they got along so well and it showed the next day when they came home and crashed.
Meanwhile I had a fun girls day out with my Mom and then we grabbed my friend Erin and went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and watched "Last Chance Harvey." Fun Fun
Hair cuts...



Two brother's got their final hair cuts before the baby comes. Hope the baby comes soon only 17 days to induction!

2 comments:

Diana said...

I love the Superhero! I saw the coloring book he made for Mom when I was home this weekend. Too funny! Both boys look so grown up!!

jenny.hawkes said...

Can't wait to see the third handsome little boy in your family! Good luck!