Saturday, May 16, 2009
Children's Routine
We had bookclub this past week and read books on organizing. One thing that came up was how to get children to help with housework. We use our own version of this system (check the link in Hot Spots for Miracle Music). I just created my own morning and evening playlists that Gage and Cole do their routines to. We don't do the point system...yet; the boys are perfectly happy trying to do the job they have for each song. It works great for us and takes only 30 minutes for the morning and 15 minutes for the night with an extra 20 minutes of quiet music to go to sleep to. If you want to know more just ask. If you're wondering what this "ideal" system is like in practice just call me we've been doing it since February.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have done the miracle music too, but got out of the habit. I think maybe if I make my own mix like you did I could get back into it.
Thanks for posting this!
Post a Comment