Lanson's Family Blog
Ok, I was so wrong. What a cute little family you have. The 3 musketeers! Let me know when things settle down and I'll swing by for a visit.
Aww just look at him - what a sweetie pie!! Now you HAVE to let me do some newborn/family pics!! Love you guys and we hope youre doing well!! Congrats!!
Congrats! So glad he is finaly here.
Congratulations Amy and Lans. We're so happy for you!
Congratulations, what another cutie!
YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you all. Beautiful Baby!!
Oh My, He's a doll! Thank goodness your hair was done in time!!!congrats to you and your fam!
Congratulations to all of you! What wonderful adventures you will have to tell! Catch up on your sleep when you can! We miss you guys!
Congratulations! Glad he got here sooner than later. Guess that means I better get to work on your announcement...
I didn't even know that he was here! I'm glat that I checked your blog! Congrats! he looks just like you, Amy.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Ok, I was so wrong. What a cute little family you have. The 3 musketeers! Let me know when things settle down and I'll swing by for a visit.
Aww just look at him - what a sweetie pie!! Now you HAVE to let me do some newborn/family pics!! Love you guys and we hope youre doing well!! Congrats!!
Congrats! So glad he is finaly here.
Congratulations Amy and Lans. We're so happy for you!
Congratulations, what another cutie!
YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you all. Beautiful Baby!!
Oh My, He's a doll! Thank goodness your hair was done in time!!!congrats to you and your fam!
Congratulations to all of you! What wonderful adventures you will have to tell! Catch up on your sleep when you can! We miss you guys!
Congratulations! Glad he got here sooner than later. Guess that means I better get to work on your announcement...
I didn't even know that he was here! I'm glat that I checked your blog! Congrats! he looks just like you, Amy.
Post a Comment