Holy moly they are all completely identical!! I think it goes Dane, Gage, Cole. Whether I'm right or wrong, CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby boy!!! SO happy for you guys.
CONGRATULATIONS!! See all that worry about being induced and you didn't even need it. Your boys all look alike, but if I were to guess I'm with Sara, Dane, Gage, Cole. :) :)
Congratulations! Whichever one he is, he is cute. They are all cute. I'm not sure about the outside two but I think the middle one is Gage??? Can't wait to meet him.
8 comments:
Holy moly they are all completely identical!! I think it goes Dane, Gage, Cole.
Whether I'm right or wrong, CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby boy!!! SO happy for you guys.
I have no clue, but CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS! That's so exciting he's finally here!
CONGRATULATIONS!! See all that worry about being induced and you didn't even need it. Your boys all look alike, but if I were to guess I'm with Sara, Dane, Gage, Cole. :) :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! My guess is Dane, Cole then Gage. But I also think it could be Gage, Cole then Dane. I give.... :)
Congratulations! Whichever one he is, he is cute. They are all cute. I'm not sure about the outside two but I think the middle one is Gage??? Can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations! Such great news! I'd say those 3 little baby boys are definitely related. :)
Would it be hilarious if they were three pics of Amy at birth?
So sweet, so tricky! I think the order goes Dane, Cole and Gage! He is so sweet! Congratulations!
Post a Comment