Just got back from the doc's. Shouldn't be too much longer 90% effaced, 4.5 dilation, plus 1 gestation...just need the contractions to be a bit more consistent and then we're a go! Whish us luck!
Isn't that the kind of appointment you need at this stage! Much better than not being dialated and no thinning. I hope it goes smoothly and I can't wait to see pictures of another cute boy!
Are you going to post a picture of you in your full glory? I love big prego pictures- it's so beautiful. (Especially when it's not you and you feel so uncomfortable.) Congrats!
7 comments:
Isn't that the kind of appointment you need at this stage! Much better than not being dialated and no thinning. I hope it goes smoothly and I can't wait to see pictures of another cute boy!
wow...I havent checked up on you for awhile. were did the time go? I cant wait to see picture of your new little guy. I am really excited for you.
Are you going to post a picture of you in your full glory? I love big prego pictures- it's so beautiful. (Especially when it's not you and you feel so uncomfortable.) Congrats!
Congratulations! Who knew when you left the boys with me this morning that you wouldn't be coming back. Congratulations! I can't wait to see him. :)
So where are the picts????? Contratulations..
Congrats family! Curtis and I are very excited for you! love you guys!
Good luck Amy!!! Wish you and baby a speedy safe delivery, can't wait to see the cute pictures.
Post a Comment