He really is adorable. I am sure you are glad you done with being pregnant....now the other fun stuff...well I am glad you both are doing great...post more pictures when you find the time...so cute...=)
These pics are adorable! He doens't even look like a newborn (you know, the old man look? Am I putting my foot in my mouth here...? I'm trying to say he's wonderful.) I love the sleeping pic. I told Lans to tell you to call me if you're bored sometime. (HA!) Tell the boyz 'hi' from my boyz.
These pics are adorable! He doens't even look like a newborn (you know, the old man look? Am I putting my foot in my mouth here...? I'm trying to say he's wonderful.) I love the sleeping pic. I told Lans to tell you to call me if you're bored sometime. (HA!) Tell the boyz 'hi' from my boyz.
7 comments:
Gorgeous.
What a sweet little one!! He looks like his brothers.
Definitely looks like his brothers. Cutie!
He really is adorable. I am sure you are glad you done with being pregnant....now the other fun stuff...well I am glad you both are doing great...post more pictures when you find the time...so cute...=)
What a sweet little guy! And so handsome!
These pics are adorable! He doens't even look like a newborn (you know, the old man look? Am I putting my foot in my mouth here...? I'm trying to say he's wonderful.) I love the sleeping pic. I told Lans to tell you to call me if you're bored sometime. (HA!) Tell the boyz 'hi' from my boyz.
These pics are adorable! He doens't even look like a newborn (you know, the old man look? Am I putting my foot in my mouth here...? I'm trying to say he's wonderful.) I love the sleeping pic. I told Lans to tell you to call me if you're bored sometime. (HA!) Tell the boyz 'hi' from my boyz.
Post a Comment