Tuesday, August 9, 2011

April 2011: A New Covenant

For the first time ever, we saw a rainbow from end to end. Notice too that it's double banded.

I'm so grateful for the life, death and ressurection of the Savior. As the world was washed of the sinful in Noah's time so can our sins be washed away by Christ's atonement. A rainbow reminds me of the feeling I get when I know my sins have been forgiven. I feel hope and a sense humble awe that I can be clean and renewed. Happy belated Easter to all!

My sister's are both moving this month. Jessi to Tahoe, Kelli to Georgia. We were able to get together for a last hurrah during General Conference weekend. We met up at Kelli's in Provo for a sista's + Curtis Bro gathering. As a departing gift to ourselves we indulged in a night of party mongering. Here's our list of conquests:
Ring and Running our relatives (I've got to post this on youtube with my cousin's permission. His reaction to being pranked was colassal)
Singing at a kareoke bar. The Kareoke Cafe near SLC was fantastic. I'd reccommend it to anybody looking to have some good diner food and great atmosphere.
Go Cart Racing. And I'm not talking Yahoo's. This was serious, had to watch a video, wear a helmet, black and white checkered flag racing. Nice little rush!
Playing Guitar Hero and making cinnamon rolls for Sunday morning's breakfast.

I fell asleep while playing guitar hero. But I did play. I'm not sure how much longer Jess and Kel stayed up but it was a full evening of fun and lasting memories. Thanks Frijolas! And best of luck in your next adventures!

No comments: