A mom of three...
This month we savored and relished in the planning, construction, and execution of building a better Leprechaun trap. We even used real gold but alas we were still eluded by those deceitful creatures. My mom made green polka dott bow ties for the boys and a hair band for me. Gage enjoyed a "party" celebrating their kindergarten classes win of bringing in the most box tops. Cole continues in co-op preschool and Dane just tags along. It is a good thing he likes the NRC's playcenter when I go teach. I'm glad he sees that as a treat and not torcher.
I've taken the camera on a few outings.
The earth, trees and flowers are starting to think spring, the sky however seems to say different.
This month we savored and relished in the planning, construction, and execution of building a better Leprechaun trap. We even used real gold but alas we were still eluded by those deceitful creatures. My mom made green polka dott bow ties for the boys and a hair band for me. Gage enjoyed a "party" celebrating their kindergarten classes win of bringing in the most box tops. Cole continues in co-op preschool and Dane just tags along. It is a good thing he likes the NRC's playcenter when I go teach. I'm glad he sees that as a treat and not torcher.
I've taken the camera on a few outings.
The earth, trees and flowers are starting to think spring, the sky however seems to say different.
No comments:
Post a Comment