Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Partrick's Fun, Our Trap was Sprung!

No Leprechaun, but....

It looks like mischeif was made of some kind or another. The boys got their heads tatooed while they were sleeping and a bag of "fool's gold" aka CHOCOLATE! and a note...


Which reads:

So you thought you'd get the best of me

You took me for a fool

Don't you know we Leprechaun's

have a sharp and simple rule!

That if you go 'bout play'n tricks on us,

you're ask'n for a DUEL!

So, En Garde! Ye Humans, best beware,

for trying to catch me gold.

A day of pranks awaits you now,

a wrath on you fore fold!

Be careful what you eat today, be careful where you play,

Green magic casts its slippery spell

on this St. Patrick's Day!

Signed,

Hershele O'Henry

Leprechaun, first class



Then the boys got this for lunch,

I wonder what's for dinner?...




4 comments:

kg said...

You're so creative! I just made green cinnamon rolls.

Jason Young said...

This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I sure hope I remember it for next year :) Super fun!

Mandy

Brooke said...

So cute! You're such a poet! :)

Elizabeth said...

Such fun at your house! I wish I could just send my kids over. :)