Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Even as I'm typing this...

Gage JUST ran passed my bedroom, where I'm currently trying to be a good friend and check up on friends blogs, saying, "I'm Jesus! I will heal you...,"(runs into the family room)
"First I have to pray..." (runs to the other end of the house)
"Now I have to die on the cross. Move Cole! I have to die on the cross, I'm Jesus..." (as he's running back to the family room)

"Now I'm in my tomb where I will be resurrected..." "Now I'm bleeding..."

Cole:"I'm bleeding too. You wipe the blood off of me..."

Gage: "Now I'm resurrected. Cole pretend you can't see. Cover your eyes so you can't see..." (they ran into their bedroom and now I can't hear them...)

They just came out and Gage is saying to Cole, "And now you have to die on the cross and then I will put the robe on you...and then you have to be the bad guys who kill me"

It appears now that the "bad guys" are chasing "Jesus" through the city. There is a bunch of nashing of teeth going on and web casting, (who invited Spiderman???). They've just run into the family room again where Gage is explaining,
"Cole, I'm already dead, I'm already dead...
(he's just run out again and it's as though he's his own narrator, "And then he used his robe as a cape...(he's running around the house like he's flying and has gone back into the family room),
"Hey don't shoot me, don't shoot me. Wait! Try and shoot me Cole... Now you be Jesus Cole."

It is apparent now that Gage is playing the part of the Roman Soldiers, "Get him!"
Cole and he are in a chase. Cole has just said he doesn't want to play anymore. Gage has just talked him in to playing for a little longer...awe... just long enough to tackle him...gotta go the games over.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Oh my gosh! How funny! Who knew that Spiderman moonlighted as a Roman soldier?!? I think they left that part out of the Gospels :)

Ambrose Ambush said...

I LOVE IT! Smart little guys! they're going to be amazing missionaries!

Angie Miller said...

Funny, I don't remember spiderman being in the New Testament. I think I'll have to go back and study.